Learning about Medicare can be like learning a new language. You need to learn the words, understand the main ideas and become fluent in Medicare. We’re here to make that as easy as possible.
There are four basic parts of Medicare: A, B, C and D. Each part helps pay for certain health care services. Each part also has certain costs that you may have to pay. Your Medicare costs will depend on what coverage you choose and on what health care services you use.
The parts of Medicare are like building blocks. They can be put together in different ways to provide coverage based on your needs.
How we help with Medicare Insurance
- Choosing the right Medicare Supplement plan
- Understanding Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage
- How to choose the most cost effective prescription drug plan
- How to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses
- Understanding enrollment periods and penalties
- How to avoid higher Medicare premiums
One of the biggest mistakes we see Medicare eligible people make in Camdenton is dealing directly with Medicare, and directly with the insurance carriers. This fragments the process and just adds more confusion. What’s more, you could be sold a product that is more beneficial to a salesperson than it is to you.
If you have general questions, and would like to discuss your options, McGrath Insurance Group phone number is the only one you need. Call our office today, or submit an inquiry on our contact page to get the process started.